Friday, July 17, 2009

Busy, busy, busy!

As usual, I've been terrible at updating our blog. And, as usual, this post will be packed full of pictures of our latest activities. I'm not the English major, like my dear husband, so I prefer to share in pictures rather than text.
We spent Fourth of July weekend over at my parent's place at Lake Cushman. It was a beautiful weekend and perfect for boating!

Austin and Daddy floating in the lake



The following week, Daddy was out of town on his annual fishing trip on Ross Lake. So, me and the boys went to visit Thomas the Tank Engine in Snoqualmie. We had some great company too, Grandma Susan, Uncle Jason and cousin Sydney joined us for the fun!


Getting ready to go see Thomas!


Dillin chillin' in his new shades. :)

Austin loves his new engine!

Austin all decked out in his Thomas attire.

On the train, ready for the ride!

Uncle Jason and cousin Sydney

The Meyers Boys and Me on the train!

Just looking silly.

Choo! Choo!


Austin's first tattoo!


Thomas the Tank Engine!


Austin's first time in the bouncy cage


And today was a lazy day. Austin and I spent some time out in the yard this morning watering before Dillin woke up. After diaper changes and bath time we spent some time at the park before cousing Sydney came over to visit.

Austin helping Mommy in the yard

Austin just wanted in on the fun...

I walked in the kitchen with Dillin for literally two seconds and found someone in the bouncy when I returned...such a wonderful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment